I. Listening (30分)
1-10 CCDAA BBDAC 11-16 DBA ABC 17-20 India Sweater 50 21-24 outstanding leave their countries 17 million
II. Grammar and Vocabulary (16分) Section A
25. have worked 29. While/Although 33. have studied 37. they
30. the most popular 34. learning 38. should
27. were /are 31. much 35. from 39. even if
career and family
28. pursuing 32. As long as 36. poorer 40. though
41. AD. corner 42. C. bare 43. B. way 44. ABC. mature 45. AB. learned 46. D. details 47. A. wonders 48. BC. feature 49.AC. focuses 50. CD. symbol
III. Reading Comprehension （47分）
Section A （15分） 51-55 ABCDB 56-60 ADBCD 61-65 ACBDA Section B （24分） 66-69 CBBD 70-73 CADD 74-77 CDAB Section C (8分)
78. (How to) draw more enthusiastic participation and teach more effectively. 79. conflicts of interest and doing business fairly
80. Teaching employees, building product awareness and solving real world problems. 81. engage mainstream Internet users with more timely, vital issues
I. Translation （4+4+4+5+5=22分） 1. There is no one but wishes for peace.
2. Chances are that those flowers haven?t been watered for a long time.
3. It is essential that charity groups (should) organize various activities to raise money/funds for the survivors of the earthquake.
4. Many people have become so addicted to online shopping that they tend to visit shop websites every day. 5. Your resume/CV should attract an employer?s attention, and by doing so, you can increase the likelihood of your getting hired.
II. Guided Writing (省略)